With such a booming business, multiple consulting roles are now available to help them continue to achieve in this exciting space.
Working with multiple client organisations and providing them with your expertise in all aspects of cyber and information security, your key function will be to deliver engagements spanning the range of cyber security services offered by the Consulting and Advisory practice. In addition, you will support business development activities, and help develop and maintain the business by consistently exceeding client expectations.
Sounds like a pretty standard consulting role? Why would you leave your role in a Big 4, mid-tier competitor or government agency to join these guys?
Simply put, these guys are on the up and have attracted some impressive talent along the way. And have a culture that fosters greatness, whilst still looking after their employees.
Agile in their approach, they build partnerships with a wide range of clients to ensure security initiatives align with organisational goals and business imperatives, all while minimising cost and disruption to the business. They recognise that for security to be effective, it must be embraced by all levels of the business, to do this you need the right approach and technical brilliance to ensure your approach maximises the likelihood of your recommendations being accepted.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and perform engagements spanning the range of security services including security threat risk assessments, security compliance-based assessment, security architecture and strategic cyber security services;
- Contribute specialist knowledge and expertise to service delivery and capability development;
- Influence cyber security outcomes for the organisation at the strategic and operation level;
- Guide the development of security strategy, road maps and programs;
- Advise clients on security considerations, related to legislation and adoption of new security technologies; and
- Assist with business development including identifying opportunities, proposal development, report writing and QA, and retaining client engagement.
If you possess the level of technical brilliance required to deliver all types of Cyber Security services across strategy, consulting, architecture, GRC, incident response, gap analysis, solution design and more, we want to talk to you. You will also need to bring a strong knowledge of the PSPF and the ISF (goes without saying, but we like to be up front), strong service delivery experience and a passion for consulting.
To be considered you will:
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate ideas effectively at all levels;
- Demonstrate your ability to guide and influence C-suite, executive and senior management; and
- Show your strong appreciation of data sovereignty, physical and personnel security, together with skills in management, work scheduling and coordination.
If you are the type of person who thrives in an ever-changing and dynamic environment, and approaches work in with an adaptable and flexible approach, this is your role.
A current clearance is preferable, but the ability to obtain one is essential and therefore these roles are only open to Australian citizens.