In this role, you are reporting to and assisting the senior real estate team with a heavy focus on customer service and admin. Our client is looking for somebody to grow and make the role their own with their bubbly personality and being a team player. You will be required to take initial customer inquiries and to assist the sales team in forwarding requests. You will have the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders, ranging from the internal sales, finance, and human resources teams, as well as the external builders, legal firms and Denman prospect purchasers and residents.
Customer service and real estate experience is a must! Working Saturday and Sunday is mandatory in this role due to high customer volume on weekends with time in lieu offered for time off during the week.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Taking initial customer enquiries, following up leads, attending to customers when they arrive at the sales suite and generating routine sales reports.
- Administration tasks include entering sales data into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, updating sales boards and collateral, processing sales contracts, and basic housekeeping of the sale suite.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all lead information is logged in the CRM and followed up to ensure team members are informed of the progress.
- Any other adhoc duties as directed by the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.