This role is perfect for a budding graduate, eager to take their first step towards an exciting legal career. Not only will you be provided with a highly supportive team to flourish your skills but assured career development!
The main things we are looking for are an individual with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, a superior understanding of Australia’s legal and political systems, research skills and integrity to boot!
If this is sounding like the type of role for you, here is what your day to day could look like:
- Provision of high-quality research for policy documents;
- Preparation of correspondence, reports, briefing notes, presentations and other documents;
- High-quality organisation and attention to detail to assist in the categorising, filing and editing of documentation;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding relevant activities i.e. Law Council Policy activities;
- Other duties as instructed.
- A bachelor’s degree in law with honours as a minimum.