As a Team Member in the Recruitment Service team you will be required to contribute to the achievement of outcomes in accordance with the regulatory framework, the Department’s Code of Conduct and Governance Instruments.
Within the Recruitment Services team there are multiple streams for placement including Recruitment Services, Graduate and Directions Programs and Recruitment Systems Administration offering you the opportunity to deliver on the core responsibilities and meet the specific requirements of each stream.
Recruitment Services, Graduate and Directions Program duties:
The position is responsible for managing recruitment actions relevant to the team, including internal and external recruitment services, entry level and lateral officer recruitment and graduate and directions program recruitment. Team members in these roles are responsible for managing the advertising and marketing materials for recruitment campaigns, developing selection methodology and managing day to day tasks and communications with applicants and stakeholders as well as new employee on-boarding. These positions may also be involved in other project work as required.
Recruitment Systems Administration duties:
This position assists with the day to day management of the Department’s recruitment system as well as being the primary point of contact for managing user relationships. This role sits within the Recruitment team and provides advice and assistance on system issues and functionality within the Recruitment Team and to the greater Department. This role combines technical and stakeholder engagement responsibilities so previous experience in the use of the SAP SuccessFactors (MyCareer) and working closely with stakeholders would be beneficial.
- Be enthusiastic, detail oriented and show initiative through working with key stakeholders to develop and improve recruitment processes.
- Have an understanding and experience in recruitment methodologies and governance.
- Have the ability to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders on recruitment improvements and updates.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office programs and
- Have demonstrated experience in the provision of technical support and system administration such as SAP Success Factors for the Administration role.
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
- Security Clearance: This position requires a Negative Vetting 1 security clearance. The successful applicant must be willing and eligible to undergo and maintain an Australian Government security clearance at this level.
Do not hesitate to apply now, this position closes at 2pm Friday 4th September 2020
Contact Shannon at Elliott Gray on 02 6176 3430.