We have worked hard to create a name for ourselves synonymous with quality, compassion, honesty and results - but don't just take our word for it; see it for yourself on our website where we showcase our client and candidate testimonials.
New to recruitment? No Problem. There are lots of qualities that make someone an exceptional recruiter - in addition to that certain X-Factor. While we look for these qualities in our applicants, what will always cement you as an Elliott Gray employee will be the cultural fit - the rest we can teach.
Already an experienced recruiter? Great! You will know what it takes to continue your success in this new environment. What we can promise is an outcomes focused approach - not pointless KPI's. We work with you to find your special formula for delivery and then let you deliver it with as much, or as little, support and guidance as you want. But experience isn't the only important thing to us - like we said, you need to be made of the right stuff to fit into our team!
So, what is our culture? It is one of fun and respect. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we have created an environment that is safe for people to be themselves, whoever that may be. We appreciate each others differences, and yep, we also happen to take the mickey out of them too - respectfully and within safe boundaries. We work hard, we play hard, we celebrate the wins and the loses. We celebrate each other!
Putting people first is critical in our line of work, and we make this out mantra for all those we deal with. We are incredibly honest and up front, providing a consultative service and using our skills and experience to properly advise people on what they can achieve, managing expectations in a professional and respectful manner.
And, what do we want?
- prior experience recruiting or transferable experience in a commercial role;
- resilient and upbeat attitude;
- genuine and well-honed people skills - we don't want someone who puts on a phone voice - we need real people; and
- business acumen is key.
- an enjoyable work environment, we celebrate everything...like our 'Get to know you Tuesdays'!
- an awesome bunch of people and sparkling new office in Braddon … with an always stocked wine fridge and courtyard!! Yeah you heard right!
- a solid but simple commission structure - we want you to benefit from your own success
- training and development - the sky is the limit with us, we are growing fast and organically, our business is only as good as our people and we do what we need to do to keep them.
Please send your CV and a cover letter that shows us who you are, why you want this and what your dreams for your future career are. We all have personality, and we are looking for someone who shines! We can't wait to hear from you. The salary will be commensurate with experience!
Please apply now. If you want more information please call Taylor on 0478 043 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to arrange a confidential chat.