Our client is seeking an experienced civil and landscape superstar with exceptional project management skills. This role is based out of Majura Park in Canberra in stunning new offices, with the opportunity to visit on site when required. To be successful for this position, you will have demonstrated incredible time management skills in previous roles. Ensuring the delivery and budgetary requirements of various new developments are met on time.
Your main duties are as follows:
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with activities related to construction of estate work (civil & landscape)
- Oversee design & construction process and progress against schedule and budget.
- Ensure the design & construction teams are delivering as per schedule and budget whilst ensuring expectation and standards set are being met.
- Co-ordinate and control design and submit for Management review and approval.
- Review all designs and approve design before tender and construction.
- Facilitate resolving design with design team.
- Review selective procurement if required.
- Reviewing and assessing variations, progress claims, QA records, WHS records, and facilitate safety audits.
- Ensuring the needs of key stakeholder are met (e.g., approval authorities, contractors, consultants, buyers, and the public)
- Provide assistance with presentations to all relevant stakeholders.
All the above fitting the bill? Don't waste anymore time as your next dream project could be just around the corner! Click the apply now button to put your application forward.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0435 935 412.