Relevant and desired experience as follows but is not limited to:
- JOBPAC and Procore possibility for training.
- Minimum or (close to) 5 to 8 years of industry experience.
- Ability to prepare costs report.
- Confidence in managing multiple projects at a time.
- Solid experience in interpreting commercial construction specifications and drawings.
Our client has been bringing commercial spaces to life for over 30 years! They have evolved from a business focused on office fit outs and refurbishments, to become one of the most successful stories in the Australian property industry. From commercial, hospitality and retail projects, through to education and healthcare, they are proud of their track record of creating beautiful and functional spaces across Australia. As of today, they have completed more than 6,000 projects totaling a value more than $6.5 billion.
If this all sounds like you, to treat others fairly and with respect, build strong relationships, is flexible and open-minded, shows energy, has good listening skills and the desire to promote the team’s atmosphere. Our client is invested to develop you!
Does this sound like a company you can get your teeth into? If the willingness and drive to achieve the same goal is in your mind, this could be the next career opportunity for you! Click the apply button now! Or email Ollie at Oliver@elliottgray.com.au