Our client is seeking an experienced individual with exceptional project management skills - ideally 5 to 10 years construction industry project management. This role is based out of the stunning Canberra airport offices, with the opportunity to visit on site at Denman when required. To be successful for this position, you will have demonstrated incredible time management skills in previous roles. Ensuring the delivery and budgetary requirements of various new developments are met on time.
Your main duties are as follows:
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with activities related to construction of estate work (civil & landscape)
- Oversee design & construction process and progress against schedule and budget.
- Ensure the design & construction teams are delivering as per schedule and budget whilst ensuring expectation and standards set by Capital Airport Group are being met.
- Co-ordinate and control design and submit for Capital Airport Group Management review and approval.
- Review all designs and approve design before tender and construction.
- Facilitate resolving design with design team.
- Review selective procurement if required.
- Reviewing and assessing variations, progress claims, QA records, WHS records, and facilitate safety audits.
- Ensuring the needs of key stakeholder are met (e.g., approval authorities, contractors, consultants, buyers, and the public)
- Research other developments and technologies that could be incorporated then assist designers implement if progressed.
- Provide assistance with presentations to all relevant stakeholders.