Power Housing Australia are now looking for a talented, personable and most importantly driven individual to join their small, friendly and efficient team in this permanent position as their Strategic Partnerships and Membership Manager.
Working directly with the CEO, this role is all about variety and having the experience and ability to help this establishment grow further through various avenues.
You are someone that has exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to support critical industry and internal and external relationships by growing and managing a portfolio of new clients as well as maintaining their current clients.
This will include providing and assisting the support and co-coordination of quarterly meetings and various events to ensure valuable member exchange.
Not only do you excel in face to face communication, but have the ability to back it up on paper by supporting the research and written projects and submissions on behalf of members.
Essentially, to be considered for the role, you will fit the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years high level stakeholder and administrative experience
- Excellent writing and research skills and the ability to process information to build into presentations
- Strong skills in Microsoft office suite and experience in CRMs
- The ability to interstate when required
- Experience within the housing sector is desirable but not required
If you are the perfect team player looking to work in a flexible working environment then look no further. Click the 'apply now' immediately! If you have any further questions then email email@example.com or ring 0435 935 412.