As a National Network Coordinator you will be working with the Groups General Manager Impact Network, Government Relations and Advocacy Lead and Partnerships Manager. This role also works across AustCyber’s stakeholders in their national network of Nodes, including cyber security start-ups and scaleups, government partners, and a broad range of corporate partners.
Your key duties include the following.
- Provide coordination across Nodes, working closely with Node Managers, to harness national approaches to key activities.
- Support the delivery of relevant activities identified in business strategies and plans, and where identified, lead on the planning, delivery and implementation of specific Key Results and deliverables under Strategic Key Enablers.
- Undertake stakeholder management across the private, public and academic sectors to connect and multiply the players in the Australian cyber security ecosystem.
- Support in the identification and pursuit of new relationships that will benefit and connect initiatives related to cyber security.
- Represent AustCyber at cyber security conferences and events and in meetings with industry leaders, federal and state/territory agencies, universities and research institutes.
- Assist with gathering, research and analysis as required.
- Contribute positively to team goals, generate new ideas and provide sound advice and recommendations on workflow around specific areas of work.
This is a great opportunity in a growing sector, in an organisation who make a real impact. We know you will love your new career with AustCyber. Apply with us today!