We are looking to hear from energetic and proactive candidates with a background in marketing and/or communications to take the lead in providing exceptional service and support to the large professional membership base of this peak national body.
Working in a busy environment, as part of a small but high-performing team, you this role will see you managing a variety of key functions to ensure members receive the best of the best! These include:
- Management of the database and membership platform, including basic technical support where required;
- Membership administration - renewals and applications
- Communications coordination for both publications and online channels
- Develop content, proof and edit the website
- Social media management
- General admin support to the team
This is can be an immediate start for the right person, so don't delay your enquiry or application. The full-time salary is a package of $87,000 including super.