This exceptional culture has been at the forefront of a rebranding project and from this, the role of Marketing Manager has been created to continue to keep this message on point. As Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for developing growth strategies and business development plans for the firm, together with the planning, management and delivery of all advertising and marketing activities, with a primary goal to increase the brand awareness and client base for the firm.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop growth strategies for the firm
- Develop, manage and undertake ongoing review of the marketing budget
- Coordinate and assist sections in completing RFTs and other material
- Preparation and presentation of marketing reports and data
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and processes necessary to measure the effectiveness of the full scope of marketing activities
- Drive the development and implementation of an overarching marketing, brand, sponsorship and communications strategy
- Develop and negotiate optimal brand exposure for the firm through the identification of the most effective marketing mediums
- Responsibility for currency and brand consistent production and distribution of all marketing collateral and communications
- Plan and implement both short and long term client attraction strategies
- Manage key marketing relationships between Bradley Allen Love, business partners and the community
If you have a strong marketing, BD and communications background, are a seasoned manager or are ready to bring your strong experience and step up, then we look forward to meeting you to discuss your application further.
This role will not be available long, so waste no time in submitting your resume and cover letter.