Working directly to the National Manager you will have a broad remit to work independently to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and build effective working relationships. Your ability to communicate with a variety of technical specialists to drive improvements across the business will ensure that projects and programs are implemented successfully.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strategic level of professional and/or technical expertise relating to regulatory oversight
- The ability to establish and maintain existing national plans informed by strategic and operational risk intelligence and in accordance with legislative, domestic and international obligations
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating, and improving the performance of national oversight practices and processes, manage risks and anticipate areas of concern ahead of time
- Extensive understanding of regulatory key risk areas, incorporating a comprehensive understanding of the agency’s impact on industry and the community – knowledge of the aviation sector would be advantageous
- Provide high level advice and support implementation of proposed guidance, policies and processes
- An ability to communicate with influence amongst a wide range of stakeholders across government, industry and internally
- Project management experience across the lifecycle of a project including maintaining documentation in relation to project deliverables
- Relevant qualifications or comparable experience in safety management systems, quality management, and risk management.