This well established and respected team is now looking for you to join them! Joining the team as their AUSPestCheck Project Officer, you will specifically be responsible for looking after and providing support for a range of software platforms managed by PHA. These include the platforms that deliver national surveillance and diagnostic outcomes for plant biosecurity.
You are the Digital systems support for the company! You will be the main contact point to assist users, including all clients and stakeholders. The major focus of the role will be provision of service desk support for AUSPestCheck™, the national system for aggregation of plant biosecurity surveillance data. The system has been developed to capture surveillance data from governments and plant industries in Australia, integrating this information to allow mapping and interrogation of pest distribution.
In addition, your new role offers the diversity of assisting the AUSPestCheck Manager in developing, updating and finalising support material such as guides, training presentations or fact sheets for the non-technical staff in the office and to the users of digital platforms.
Specifically, some your tasks will include:
- - Support users of AUSPestCheck™ during normal business hours to resolve any issues with access or use of the system
- - Support logging issues (system bugs), monitoring progress and testing bug fixes, and assisting manage the maintenance contract for the system
- - Provide support for other digital platforms managed by PHA
- - Assist the project team with governance committees established for these digital platforms
- - Initiate, develop, update and finalise support material such as guides, training presentations or fact sheets
- - Assist with delivering training to users of digital platforms that support surveillance and diagnostics
- - Provide technical information and customer metrics for a variety of uses.
- - Ad hoc duties as required
The position is based in the PHA Office in Canberra and is available on a full-time basis until June 2024, with extension considered beyond this.
So, you love the sound of the variety available in a supportive environment? Agreed! This opportunity is excellent, so click the apply button now!