They are now seeking a confident and career motivated individual to work in a both operationally and strategically across all facets of HR for the Group.
Joining the team as HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources for all the Ainslie Group's sites. You will be responsible for supporting group management, and will have direct and constant access to both the CEO and CFO to ensure best practices for all stakeholders. And for you, and opportunity to learn and work alongside two of the most supportive and experienced mentors in the business!
This role also lends itself to seniority and so if a career path is what you are after, this is the perfect opportunity to get in and grow into what has traditionally been the 3IC role for the Group.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment of new staff.
- Taking control and managing training of oncoming and current staff.
- Managing return to work programmes and long term workers compensation settlements.
- Coinciding strictly with the Federal Club award for all leave, public holidays and payment issues across all staff.
- Working closely with each of the operation managers at each club and the newly formed role of Group Manager of Operations.
- Liaising with external parties such as solicitors, industry bodies, insurance brokers, health care workers.
- Being able to advise on HR issues or able to seek answers by discussing with external advisors.
- Providing definite and detailed answers on all HR issues to the CEO/CFO
- Working closely with staff in the field developing relationships to further progress them.
Ideally, you are somebody that is methodical and organised who can relate to different people and situations. If you are someone who is resourceful and resilient with the ability to connect with staff to influence them positively who isn't afraid to take control, we want to speak with you.
So if this sounds like the career path you have been dreaming about, make no mistake that this job will be snapped up quickly, so apply now!
And for further info, email email@example.com or call on 0435 935 412