The Group are located over 12 major Canberra sites and include many top 10 automotive brands including Canberra Toyota which has been consistently named one of the largest Toyota dealers in Australia.
This Canberra based automotive group sells over 9,000 vehicles per year and has 396 employees.
As a major Canberra employer, and led by a principal renowned in Canberra for the contributions to the community, this is your opportunity to join an organisation with a vastly reputable name.
They are proud to have a 'Guest First’ culture and continuously strive to improve the guest experience.
Joining the team as HR Advisor/Call Centre Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources for all franchises and sites as well as the management of the incoming call centre and it's staff. Duties will include:
- Assisting Janrule managers with all aspects of staffing management
- Assist managers with all aspects of training and development
- Manage apprentices and trainees in conjunction with department managers
- Assisting Janrule Managers with all aspects of recruitment
- Management of new staff inductions
- Arranging medicals and police checks.
- Manage all aspects of WHS across all dealerships and relevant staff
- Managing the company’s WHS policy and procedures to ensure currency
- Manage the rehabilitation and return to work for staff
- Manage compliance with manufacturers in regard to OHS/HR/Staff issues
- Rostering call centre staff in alignment with call volumes and peak times
In this, your new career role, you will be based in the Janrule Call Centre in Phillip but some travel around dealerships in Canberra is required.
Excited by what you have read? Apply asap as the role is vacant and waiting for you!