The Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Limited (PSA) is the national peak body representing Australia's 32,000 pharmacists working in all sectors and across all locations in Australia. The core business of PSA is practice improvement in pharmacy by providing continuing professional development and practice support, in order to improve the health of Australians.
PSA's vision is 'Improving Australia's health through excellence in pharmacist care'. Being the peak pharmacists' body, PSA leads and supports innovative and evidence based healthcare service delivery by pharmacists.
The Finance Officer is a full time contract role reporting the Financial Controller with the following responsibilities:
- Processing of accounts payable (including managing payment runs)
- Investigation and response to financial related enquiries in the CRM
- Preparation of month end reconciliations and journals
- Payroll processing and management
- Assisting with adhoc finance and procurement requests.
- Assisting other Finance Officers, Financial Controller and CFO as required and providing assistance and support to other members of the team.
- 2 to 4 years experience in a financial position
- Experience in working knowledge of accounts system and banking processes
- Ability to use accounting packages to process data and generate reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks and/or Employment Hero knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external with diplomacy and tact
- Able to take initiative and maintain a proactive approach to work flow and the requirements of the finance team and the office
- Excellent time management skills
This position is commencing immediately so do not waste time submitting your application! Applications will close Thursday 25th of February COB.
If you have any questions regarding the role ring 0435 935 412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.