Partnering with Elliott Gray, we are excited to bring this opportunity to the candidate market. This role is perfect for you if you are an experienced Finance Manager who wants accountability, thrives on using data to inform business decision making, and you are looking for a role in which you can work closely with the ED as a team. The core objective of your role as Finance Manager is to coordinate and manage the Company’s finances in accordance with the highest industry standards. In this role you will work collaboratively with the Company’s board and Executive to achieve strategic fiscal outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of payroll and reconciliations
- Prepare and manage financial records and reporting
- Audit Company accounts, records and transactions
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to achieve strategic and operational targets
- Implement all necessary mechanisms to safeguard Company assets, operating equipment, supplies and inventories
- Management of Company budgets and forecasts
- Administer credit and collection procedures
- Contract and facilities contract management
- Work with external accounting firm in preparation of BAS and GST
Your ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, have foresight in revenue streams and general commercial acumen will be critical to your success in your role.
Please do not hesitate to contact Elsa Gray-Murphy on 0402 092 595 for a confidential discussion.