If you are able to coordinate a complex diary prone to change, collate comprehensive information and manage competing demands keep on reading.
This role is seeking someone with strong stakeholder engagement skills, able to navigate their way through a changing landscape. Duties may be reviewed, throughout the duration of employment.
The following duties are not required at all times but operate on a cycle system, these include:
- Perform 'front of office' support functions and deliver executive support including managing an appointment diary and meeting arrangements.
- Preparing briefing packs, reports, and papers.
- Actively monitor organisational information, guidance or policy for updates and change that may affect the administrative functions of the Executive.
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management in both an internal and external context.
- Arrange, coordinate, and reconcile all aspects of domestic and international travel in line with internal policy.
- Maintain records management systems in line with policies and procedures.
- Mentor and guide less experience staff, utilising own expertise.
Preferred candidates will have:
- - NV1 Security Clearance
- - Experience with Defence administrative processes, including records management.
- - Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
If you can manage a challenging and dynamic environment with a can-do-attitude and a sense of humour hit “Apply” now!