Elliott Gray are pleased to be partnering with this excellent organisation again to find their new Events Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting clients through the process of Function and Event design and delivery. You are someone that can provide the highest level of customer service, exceed client expectations and build the reputation of Thoroughbred Park as a premier Function and Events venue in the ACT.
Being the passionate and personable individual that you are, you will be acting as the first point of contact for clients as they utilize Thoroughbred Park as their function or event venue. Not only will you help retain current members but look to grow this establishment with further expansion. Being Events Manager, time management and attention to detail will be an integral part of assisting clients to achieve high quality and smoothly ran events and functions.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Experience in event coordination/management or similar tertiary education skills
- Proven track record of member retention in similar position
- Strong problem solving skills
- Stakeholder engagement experience, both internal and external to ensure client expectations are met
- The ability to communicate with other levels of management to ensure coordination of business objectives
The position requires you to lead a team of hospitality managers to deliver a high standard of service to patrons. As a manager you will have full authority on execution of functions and events.
If this sounds like the perfect role that you have been waiting for then do not wait in applying! If you have further questions regarding the role then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0435935412.