You will also be investigating allegations of fraud committed, breaches of the Code of Conduct in its application to its contractors and breaches of the Locally Engaged Staff Code of Conduct or assist overseas posts in the effective management of those investigations, just to name a few.
Some of your other key responsibilities will also be:
- Analysing and assessing evidence, write related evidentiary briefs and provide evidence in court
- Provide advice to the Department as required by an investigation
- Lead, review and/or assist with investigations conducted by outside agencies in respect to allegations of misconduct
- Manage allocated resources setting work area priorities, manage workflows, develop strategies and evaluate business outcomes
- Accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements, sharing own expertise with others and guiding and mentoring less experienced employees
If you’re curious about this interesting space and of local possible breaches, hit apply now!!! Alternately, if you’d like to investigate further on this role, feel free to give Tammy Tong a call on 0411 703 930.