Lets get straight into it..
We are looking for an EL1 HR Specialist to develop a Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy. You will need to be able to critically identify the require skills and behavioural competencies for each vacancy or group vacancies, and the means of advertising employment opportunities to attract different skill sets required across the department. Not only that but you will then provide the support and leadership needed to the recruitment team to be able to implement the strategy within 6 months!
Some specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Applying comprehensive knowledge and experience to lead the development, maturity and delivery of the Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy within a tight timeframe and a high level of complexity, which will require considerable interpretation and analysis.
- Understand and/or ability to develop sound understanding of the current resource footprint across the division
- Analyse and interpret various data inputs to determine OCPs future resource requirements and optimal footprint.
- Identify and recommend appropriate recruitment strategies that attract candidates with suitable skill sets that complement current skill sets within the Division
Here is Opportunity #2
We are also looking for 4 x APS6 Recruitment Specialists to help implement the Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy. You will also be required to undertake recruitment activities and upskill existing staff on recruitment processes.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with, and assisting, managers in defining their recruitment needs including the preparation of approval documentation, position descriptions and effective advertising and assessment strategies.
- Providing timely and accurate advice on recruitment processes and procedures, including promoting best practice approaches and ensuring legislative and policy compliance.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders.
- Completing related administration tasks, including drafting correspondence.
- Supporting selection committee members on recruitment requirements.
- Providing leadership and support to staff including building team capability.
So.. that’s all the fun stuff. I guess there are a couple of other nitty gritty details to address:
- Due to the nature of the Department, a Baseline Clearance at a minimum is required
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an Employment Suitability Clearance (bonus if you already have one!)
- And this is a 6-month Labour Hire Contract with a possibility of extension
Otherwise, please reach out to Tammy if you’d like to chat more about the role on: 0411 703 930