The role will require you to:
- Provide leadership and management of a multi-disciplined project team and coordinate project activities including support to strategic planning, governance functions and human resource management.
- Be accountable for managing and leading a team, including providing clear and consistent communication, setting clear performance and behavioural standards, managing performance, delegating responsibility and guiding and developing people.
- Be responsible for the management of schedule, risk, budget and resources, preparation of briefings, submissions, reports and returns relating to the project progress and issues in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Apply established technical, operational, professional and administrative activities, procedures, practices and project management methodologies.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take account of these in planning, decision making and priority setting.
- Build and sustain stakeholder engagement, including the ability to communicate with influence and negotiate effectively.
- Influence and motivate team members and actively lead group activities.
- Analyse and interpret project performance against agreed plans and develop and evaluate strategies to achieve project outcomes.
- Take the initiative to resolve issues by identifying and developing ideas through analysis of alternative courses of action and their implications.
- Be accountable to manage a range of project activities and coordinate project inputs in accordance with organisational practices, methods and standards appropriate to the complexity of the project.
- Prepare correspondence, briefs and reports as required including submissions and documents for higher delegate and committee consideration.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
Candidates must be prepared to travel interstate and to meet COVID entry requirements for the various Australian states.
If this role is for you, it is time to hit that “Apply” button as this role is calling on you to take that next step in your career, and we’re right by your side to walk you through it.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Nick on 0422 243 365 or email email@example.com