Our client is a thriving contemporary organisation that assures and advances quality in pharmacy education. This is achieved by accrediting university programs, intern training programs, conducting examinations and assessments, and assessing overseas qualifications and skills.
By developing a collaborative culture they have become a high performing team that live their values of respect, fairness, transparency, creativity, support and life-long learning every day.
Offered for the first time, as the Director Examinations, you will lead the examinations team to continue the delivery of best practice examinations. This new position reports to the Executive Director Professional Services and is responsible for:
- Leading the Examinations team to inspire maximum performance to deliver our suite of examinations
- Working with the Executive to identify, develop and implement our strategic directions and quality improvements.
- Ensuring high-quality, robust, defensible and transparent examination services.
- Fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders in examinations and assessments
- Assessing and managing examination risks, policies and processes.
- Identifying and delivering projects to advance examination methodology and delivery.
- Contributing and managing the Examinations Committee and other working/reference groups.
- Engaging with and representing APC in external forums including the pharmacy profession and other accreditation authorities.
Have a tertiary qualification in a relevant field, or demonstrate extensive experience in a similar role. While it is not essential, your experience in the Pharmacy sector would provide you with a competitive advantage. Alternatively your background in health or higher education will also be highly valued in this role.
Critically, your knowledge of examinations more broadly, including governance, performance measurement and management of intellectual property will be essential to your success. Complementary to this technical knowledge are your exceptional stakeholder management and leaderships skills.
You will be rewarded by working in a collaborative environment with high performing teams! Also available is flexible working arrangements; free parking; and generous salary packaging benefits.
If this sounds like the management opportunity you have been looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!