The Digital Learning Coordinator is a new opportunity for a motivated and skilled individual with a passion for communicating in the digital environment.
Managing multiple platforms, you will be responsible for understanding how best to communicate the important health related content to a wide and ranging audience across Australia. Working with the data and content teams, you will know how to work in the existing platform (LearnUpon) while exploring other options for impactful delivery of this important information.
Not familiar with LearnUpon? That's OK, your knowledge across similar platforms like Drupal and WordPress, or even just general desktop publishing tools, will transfer well into this new role. What you will require is the experience to work with content experts to develop how best to educate and inform your audience.
Broadly this role will see you:
- administer the current platform to engage with learners, automating monitoring and reporting tools
- contribute to the development and implementation of digital learning strategies
- focus on design for engagement across all platforms
- develop innovative learning packages, programs and solutions to meet organisations needs, and
- establish practices and strategies to help expand the current reach and ongoing engagement of the audience
Being a new role we are looking for a self-starter who can help define exactly what the role will deliver. You will need to be articulate with the know-how when it comes to understanding how best to inform and interact with the audience for improved engagement. Prior experience in a content management systems is critical, as is a background in experience in developing interactive learning from a UX perspective.
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter, this will move quickly so please act now. The role is offered on a fixed-term contract with extension options in line with funding.