Committed to providing superior member benefit, PSA have established a collection of special interest groups to ensure they continue to deliver value to their members. The CSI Project Coordinator will take the lead and coordinate this critical project, with a key focus on the improvement of governance and management of the various committees contributing to the project.
In consultation with key stakeholders, the CSI Project Coordinator will focus on the reforming of the CSI's governance model, ensuring tight alignment with the organisational objectives around the importance of utilising effective and efficient digital platforms.
There are clear deliverables detailed for the first 6 months in this role, they are:
- CSI Terms of Reference
- Position description and development for the CSI Leadership group
- Digital platform setup for each of the CSI’s
- CSI’s calendar of activities and deliverables
- Secretariat for CSI’s and Branch
- Launch promotion of the CSI’s
- Project coordination skills
- Previous experience in a similar role undertaking management support functions;
- Previous experience in working with the application of an organisations Constitution and its activities;
- A working knowledge of corporate governance and good governance practice;
- Solid business writing skills to support the preparation of high level correspondence including preparation of papers and minute taking;
- Excellent computer skills which include high levels of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Salesforce;
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders including members, industry staff, technical experts in pharmacy, academics and high profile government representatives;
- The ability to take initiative and maintain a proactive approach to work flow and the requirements of the organisation; and
- Excellent time management, motivation and attention to detail.