Opportunity available for someone with solid experience and knowledge in working on the flip side of government grants - building projects around the funding and bringing them to life!
Your role? To manage a small team in the identification of business opportunities in the health space. The consulting team is the powerhouse of this membership-based organisation, bringing in a huge portion of revenue for the organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Identification of grants and funding opportunities relevant to the organisation;
- Management of the entire proposal development process - set the budgets, work across the business with SME's to define the service and produce the proposal;
- Manage the delivery of the project or program of work;
- Contract management and performance reporting in the implementation and ongoing management of the projects.
- Knowledge and experience in building projects/programs around goverbment funding opportunities;
- Experience working with government when it comes to contract management, SLA's and reporting;
- Health sector experience would be a benefit; and
- Management consulting background would also be a great fit.
Please apply now, or contact Alex Elliott at email@example.com or 0468 554 655 to learn more. This one will move quickly though so if you are keen to learn more than please act now.