About the Role
Joining our client’s team as the new Client Services Manager, you will be someone that can work autonomously. You will be responsible for the firm’s provision of business, accounting, and taxation services to their clients.
The new Client Services Manager is responsible for their individual and client workflow management, overseeing their job’s processing function including undertaking review of accountant’s work, and attending to both staff and client queries.
- Review of job budgets, monitoring of WIP and adherence to the firm’s workflow process and risk management, for self and team.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to more junior staff within the firm.
- Play a lead role in reviewing and implementing improved operational policies, process and procedures.
- CA \ CPA training
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting standards, taxation legislation and other technical knowledge related to work undertaken.
- Detailed knowledge of Company Secretariat and ASIC requirements.
- Knowledge and skills in relevant software applications including MYOB AE, Xero and AccountRight.
In summary, if you have the ambition to become a leader; and building relationships with major stakeholders and people within the community makes you enthusiastic, then this role is for you! Click apply and we’ll be in touch soon!