The role will require you to:
- Be accountable for exercising assigned technical authorities and any Technical Regulatory Authority delegations.
- Plan and deliver critical complex technical activities within a specialist field and provide advice working to agreed priorities and outcomes.
- Apply specialist technical knowledge and experience to identify risks and uncertainties and take these into account in planning, decision making and priority setting.
- Implement technical knowledge and processes within a specialist field to develop advancements to established technical code of practices, techniques, methods and regulations.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with team members, actively participate in team work and motivate and mentor developing technicians.
- Tailor communication style and language to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess technical packages including scoping, planning and reviewing of packages and provide recommendations for consideration.
- Evaluate and ensure that the delivered capability meets requirements and legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks, and implement actions.
- Evaluate technical activities to understand critical factors for success and engage in continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ensure safety aspects are considered and incorporated into technical activities.
- Manage workflows, resources, prepare work area and team plans detailing measurable milestones and expected outcomes.
This technical position requires you to have obtained a recognised Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Level 6 qualification in a relevant technical domain or relevant skills and work experience such that an individual can reasonably achieve a recognised AQF qualification if required by the position.
If this role is for you, it is time to hit that “Apply” button as this role is calling on you to take that next step in your career, and we’re right by your side to walk you through it.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Nick on 0422 243 365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org