If this piques your interest, we’re looking for a candidate that can tick off the following:
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, budget and forward estimate processes and experience in Microsoft Excel and/or programming languages for modelling, data analysis (e.g. SAS and R).
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance, and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual, problem solving, research and analytical skills including interpreting information and data as well as a high level of data modelling skills.
- Solid written communication skills and capacity to produce high quality policy papers, briefings, and reports with attention to detail.
- High level interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Time to hit that “Apply” button as this role is calling on you to take that next step in your career, and we’re right by your side to walk you through it.