This position sits within the section responsible for analysing and modelling the current and future health system settings and providing advice on health policy design, development, and intervention strategies to improve both policy and individual health outcomes.
The successful candidate can expect to use their talents to develop forecasting models and improve multiple policy simulation for health and aged care programs. A demonstrated ability to use R and SQL is required.
If this piques your interest, we’re looking for a candidate that can tick off the following:
- Advanced experience in R and SQL for data analysis and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, etc.);
- Demonstrated advanced modelling experience and skills in applied financial or economical areas;
- Demonstrated experience in R Shiny Dashboard development and maintenance;
- Advanced Excel skill is desirable;
- Ability to explain and translate complex data, analyses and modelling results for non-technical audiences;
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance, and to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Nick on 0422 243 365.