As Budget and Resources Officer you will be accountable under the general direction of the Budget and Resources Program Manager for performing and achieving complex resourcing, procurement and contracting work, and supporting the financial management of the programs for the Department.
- Prepare contract procurement documentation in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and Departmental policies.
- Manage contacts and process while procurements are out to market.
- Manage contracts and contractor’s assurance activities, including undertaking contracts accruals.
- Budget and Financial Reporting including budget forecasts and reporting
- Undertake recruitment activity including preparing job descriptions, posting positions, handling enquiries, setting up panels and scribe activities.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with key agency stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with coordination and management of contracts, in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Draft procurement documentation and establish procurement processes
- Manage and respond to enquiries while procurements are out to market.
- Manage Contacts and Contractor assurance activities, including undertaking contract accruals.
- Experience undertaking and tracking recruitment activity, including preparing job descriptions, posting positions, handling enquiries, setting up panels and scribe activities.
- Proven ability to coordinate, track, report and manage Programs Budget and Resources, including monthly accounting and budgeting forecasting and costing.
- Australian citizenship
- Baseline security clearance. The successful applicant must have or be willing and eligible to undergo and maintain an Australian Government security clearance at this level
- National Police Check
- Ability to manage and track records in Excel and pivot tables
- Generate reports and dashboards from Excel spreadsheets using MS Power BI
Contact Shannon on 02 6176 3430 for more information.