If you have a positive outlook and can work with industry and Government stakeholders to develop solutions to information and training barriers facing the sector, then this is your ideal contract opportunity.
6 months with possibility of extension up to 12 months
- Conduct research and analysis on information and training opportunities to incentivise industry to improve energy efficiency in Australia.
- Engage energy efficiency expertise to develop new units for the Diploma of Facilities Management, focusing on building energy management, in partnership with the Facility Managers Association and Australian Skills Qualification Authority.
- Develop new materials to support energy efficiency outcomes for new building construction and renovations.
- Preparation of high-quality reports, briefs, and procurement documentation.
- Liaise and communicate with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders on new and existing policy options and maintaining and developing effective partnerships.
- Experience working in Government on policy development, research, and contract management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder interaction skills, including writing skills (briefs, contracts, research summaries)
- Capacity to solve problems and develop innovative solutions.
- A background in energy or building policy is desirable but not necessary.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
- A baseline security clearance.
- Undergo a National Police Check prior to commencement.
For more information, please contact Taylor at Elliott Gray on 0478 043 228.