What will you be doing?
As an APS6 Policy Officer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Bring the draft standard into compliance with current standardisation guidelines.
- Stakeholder consultation and secretariat support to National Feed Standard Working Group.
- Providing input into high level written and verbal advice in support of the above activities.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop and review written documentation, paying particular attention to accuracy and detail.
- They will have the ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with expert groups and a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to drive and lead work to meet targets and deadlines, produce consistently high quality outputs and work to critical deadlines.
- They will need to be flexible, resilient, have sound judgement and an ability to work in a team, prioritise tasks and produce high quality work within agreed timeframes.
We are looking for someone with a working knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and regulations. Knowledge of agricultural and food industries, or trade experience is desirable. You will also have a recently completed national police check.
Desirable qualifications and/or experience would include bachelor level degree in science, agricultural science, food science, microbiology, public health or international/trade law that is recognisable in Australia.
This is available as a labour hire (contract) employment arrangement! Apply Now! Or call Taylor Dudley on 0478 043 228 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion about how this role will help you achieve your career goals!