With the variety of tasks that this position offers, the successful candidate will support a National Waste Policy and Packaging program. Part of the role also includes secretariat duties to support jurisdictions, an external agency and a working group contributing to a Legislative review.
Essential Skills and attributes
To be successful in this role, you have a demonstrated ability in the following:
- Policy development
- Program management
- Procurement and contract management
- Secretariat skills
- Ability to laterally about policy development
- Ability to read data and provide analysis on policy and figures
- Highly organised
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
The initial contract will be offered for 6 months with a possible extension.
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application
- Security Clearances will be beneficial