What will you be doing?
Although not exhaustive, this role may require you to:
- Manage contracts, programs and projects in accordance with the objectives of government policies;
- Provide contract management and procurement advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders across and external to the department;
- Work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team to establish, implement, monitor and review contract performance and supply risk management strategies;
- Assist in coordinating and managing procurement processes;
- Propose and implement innovations within a culture of continuous improvement;
- Prepare papers, reports, briefs, minutes, presentations and correspondence;
- Provide management and secretariat support to various governance groups and stakeholder committees.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates that have the following:
- Australian Citizenship
- Hold a current baseline clearance (or have the ability to obtain one)
- Have previous experience in a similar role
These roles are available as Ongoing/non-ongoing employment opportunities! Apply Now! Or call Taylor Dudley on 0478 043 228 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about how this role will help you achieve your career goals!