This role is being offered by our large Federal Government client on a contract until 30th June 2021 with a 12mobth extension option.
As an APS6 Assessor, you will have the ability to quickly develop an understanding of the relevant programme and apply this knowledge to the assessment of grant applications, whilst simultaneously develop an understanding of the relevant Program, contribute to implementation activities and apply this knowledge to the assessment of the relevant programs change of needs applications.
To be successful in this role you will possess a strong customer-centric focus, excellent stakeholder engagement skills, strong attention to detail, complemented by a positive and collaborative approach when engaging with a range of different stakeholders experiencing changing priorities to ensure a timely and quality outcomes.
- Undertake assessments, exercising sound judgement in the application of program guidelines.
- Management of program activities within a grants framework.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure achievement of program objectives.
- Reporting on program outcomes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing reports, briefings, ministerial and other correspondence.
- Monitoring program outcomes and analysing against budget specifications.
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision of staff as required.
- Identifying and contribution to continuous improvement, quality assurance and governance activities across the section.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake assessments within a grants framework exercising sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, and/or coordinate complex work, with a proven ability to work effectively and independently in team settings.
- Demonstrated organisation skills, including the ability to balance multiple competing tasks and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a project management methodology to work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to promote and manage productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including liaison and negotiation.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills to inform the provision of sound advice.
- Demonstrated ability to meet agreed deadlines, work under pressure and operate effectively in times of uncertainty.
- Be highly motivated, engaged, flexible and resilient.
- Current Baseline Security Clearance or higher.
Apply now – don’t miss out! This position closes at 10am Wednesday 11th November 2020.
Contact Shannon at Elliott Gray on 02 6176 3430 for more information.