Complimented by a unique offering as this is a newly created role, so you have the opportunity to shape the way forward.
The successful applicant will support the Senior Analytics Officer in developing the Analytics framework and strategy, providing data and metrics to the Executive Management team and other internal stakeholders.
Whilst also supporting the agency’s staff with their recent transition to Aurion Managed Payroll by responding to queries via phone and email, and escalating and managing queries to the Aurion Service Centre if required.
In peak times there will be an opportunity to assist the wider HR branch and Senior Management as required.
Essential skills and attributes:
To be successful in this role you must present with the following:
- Extensive Aurion experience including experience with Aurion Query Tool
- Ability to produce reports to extract and manipulate HR data
Highly Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience with payroll processing
- Experience in a shared services/managed payroll environment
- Experience interpreting and advising on conditions of service
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application
- Security Clearance: This position requires a Baseline security clearance. The successful applicant must be willing and eligible to undergo and maintain an Australian Government security clearance at this level.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Shannon at Elliott Gray on 02 6176 3430.