The team are experts in the area of economic policy development, but what they need right now is a stand-out officer who can bring an in-depth knowledge of the issues impacting the cyber security sector and an ability to translate that technical knowledge into policy.
This is a great opportunity to redirect your cyber career toward policy development, or further consolidate your experience in this area at the APS 6/EL 1 level.
We are seeking individuals with a demonstrated understanding of cyber security, as well as prior experience briefing up on key issues in this critical area of Australia's future direction. In addition, you will bring a natural collaborative approach that will see you easily working across multiple Federal Government agencies to work toward the outcomes required.
If you have a positive outlook and can work with industry and Government stakeholders to implement and develop solutions across the Cyber Security sector, then this is your ideal contract opportunity.
This contract is being offered on a non-ongoing basis for up to 12 months plus possible extension.
What we need:
- Experience working in Government on policy, development and research.
- Experience and knowledge of Cyber Security with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including writing skills
- Capacity to solve problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
- NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance ideally