Opportunity #1: APS 5 Program Assurance Officer
Working within a highly visible Program Team this role is an important interface between client and customer. You will work in a great team environment and be able to build bridges and connections both internally and externally to problem solve, manage stakeholder expectations and help drive improvements in service delivery. A background in compliance/quality assurance and experience in data migration and IT system testing is needed to be successful in this role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and resolve issues with Approved Employers compliance
- Escalation of compliance issues to the Assurance team.
- Participation in Recruitment Application monitoring visits
- Provide first level system when answering calls on the Information line and enquiries through the Online portal
- Assist with data migration and date remediation
- Complete system testing for enhancements included in monthly releases
- Contribute to Senate Estimates Briefs, ministerial correspondence and other written tasks as required
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
Opportunity #2: Research/Data Support Officer
You will work in a high-performing team that undertakes data analysis to support forward planning in the health sector.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with researching and analysing service gaps and shortfalls in demand to help project future shortfalls and plan service requirements
- Organising and managing datasets
- An analytical mindset and curiosity to problem solve
- Experience using R is preferred
- SAS experience and/or strong Excel proficiency also desirable
These are fantastic opportunities that won’t last long. Hit the “apply” button below before they go!