Your well-developed organisational skills will underpin your ability to effectively support projects, programs, and contracts in accordance with relevant guidelines and objectives and your exceptional interpersonal skills will see you build relationships that allow you to negotiate with influence and ensure outcomes are met.
You are the right person for this role because you:
- Use initiative and judgment, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Can interpret policy and the application of practices and procedures
- Communicate with influence in both written and verbal form
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- Are experienced in supporting projects
- Experience in a clinical practice or medical interests
Applicants with a baseline clearance will be highly regarded.
This role closes COB 28th January 2022 so don't wait!! Hit apply now or call/email Tammy Tong on 0411 703 email@example.com for a confidential chat.