What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager of the procurement function and other staff across the division to co-ordinate and deliver procurement and contract management (variation) activities from inception to completion.
- Assist in the preparation of a range of documentation, with a clear focus on attention to detail, quality and timely completion of tasking.
- Assisting with the dissemination, co-ordination and collation of tender documentation in close collaboration with the responsible business unit.
- Responding to questions from vendors during the response period by liaising with internal stakeholders where required.
- Drafting work orders, change orders and other contract variations using mainly templated contract documents under whole-of-government panels.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks (eg PGPA Act), government decision-making processes and agency guidelines and regulations.
- Provide other administrative support under the direction of the procurement lead.
- MUST have Australian Citizenship
- Must have strong attention to detail and have quality output
- Must be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Nick on 0422 243 365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org