Opportunity #1 – APS5 Program Officer
You will work in a team that is tasked with delivering an exciting new initiative in the sustainability space! Working on a pilot program you will provide support in helping to prepare policy briefings and submissions, engage with stakeholders and be involved in the consultation process.
You will have a strong skillset in:
- Teamwork! You will have good interpersonal skills to form productive working relationships with government and non-government stakeholders
- Program delivery, including an ability to undertake research, think strategically, synthesise complex information, identify and articulate effective solutions
- Communication - excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate concepts in plain English to a range of audiences
- Organising work including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage competing tasks to meet deadlines within a dynamic and busy working environment
- Problem-solving and a willingness to learn new things – curiosity is a plus here!
Opportunity #2 – APS5 Policy Officer
Joining a well-established team that provides advice on health matters and helps to implement related programs, you will have a fantastic opportunity to contribute your skills in research and policy work and project/program support to deliver benefits to the community.
Your experience will help you to:
- Work cohesively as part of a team to assist in the development of new policy documents and manuals to support new processes
- Draft written materials to a high standard including ministerials, briefs and reports
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including members of the public
- Assisting with administrative support for webinars and presentations, including creation of materials
- Undertake project work to revamp existing web content, including culturally and linguistically diverse information
- Be adaptable to changing priorities and have an organised approach to managing tasks and deadlines
These roles won’t last long so make sure you apply quickly – we’re waiting to hear from you!