You'll be working in their Entry Level Programs team who's mission is to identify, attract, recruit and develop emerging talent and to assist building this talent into the skilled workforce.
As a strong candidate for the role, you'd be a strong team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a fast paced, high energy environment and wants to make a difference. If you are also a creative individual who has strong organisational skills and have the ability to wear multiple hats to support the different programs - this role may be the one for you!
The roles will involve (but not limited too):
- Processing of documentation and forms
- Learning the content of programs
- Assisting with the delivery of key events and business as usual activities
- Stakeholder engagement is a huge part of the role and includes interaction with prospective department employees including school & college students, University undergraduates, current participants and Home Teams.
- 1 x Full time - 12 month non-ongoing contract
- 2 x Part time/casual - 12 month non-ongoing contracts
If this role sparks your interest, I'd love to hear from you! Click apply now or call Tammy Tong on 0411 703 930.