Working in a team that is assisting in establishing a new regulatory office, your ability to understand procedure but be flexible with your delivery will see you providing much-needed support to this new and growing team!
This is a fluid environment and we are seeking energetic, critical thinkers who can move and flex with the rapidly changing priorities and structures as the regulator establishes itself.
You will be:
- A strong team player – able to build relationships, take direction, and be adaptable to shifting priorities
- Great at communication! Your experience will have imbued you with exceptional writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively up and down reporting lines, and with various stakeholders
- An analytical thinker with a gift for problem solving and strategic nous
- Interested in the energy sector and ideally have some professional experience/knowledge of the space
- An enthusiastic self-starter, keen to get involved
If you enjoy a dynamic team environment and have an adaptable approach to your work then we want to hear from you!
Please contact Anelita on 0478 043 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.