The successful candidate should showcase an interest in assisting with the development of public policy, value quality in your work, be looking to expand your skills-set and experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high profile environment.
You will have the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Analyse information and provide advice on a range of issues;
- Strong Problem-solving abilities;
- Successfully manage competing priorities, be flexibility and have the willingness to apply yourself to tasks;
- Work effectively in a diverse team environment to achieve high-quality shared outcomes; and
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
Experience working in Defence or on Defence Projects would be beneficial.
Please note this position requires a minimum of a Negative Vetting 1 security clearance. If you do not outline this requirement in your response, your application will be deemed unsuccessful.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shannon at Elliott Gray on 02 6176 3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org