We are delighted to be partnered with Village Building to bring this excellent opportunity to you! The role is perfectly designed if you are looking to grow your career and have an interest in finance as you will be providing the administrative support for the Finance team as well as running the reception desk.
Some of the duties are:
- Card administration – entering and following up outstanding credit card acquittals
- Full time reception duties
- Data Entry
- Accounts receivable – raising customer invoices as required
- Accounts payable – entering invoices for approval
- Settlement processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Scanning and entering documents into audit logs in ERP system
- Other duties as required
- Be a “doer” – have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess the ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to take direction and follow processes
- Hold a current Driver's licence
- Be a team player who can work autonomously and meet deadlines. The team has built a strong internal culture of friendliness and support. No one is looking at titles and everyone pitches in where needed.
To be considered for this incredible opportunity, you will be driven, organised and willing to learn. Your strong work ethic is what will ensure long term career success! Previous experience in a similar role will be desirable but not essential. This role is not suited to qualified accountants as this really is the administrative support function of the finance team.
Sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply today!
Call Mikey on 0435 935 412 for more info